Lucky Professor Mahlangu.
students of Hlonipha secondary school near KwaMlanga have been hospitalized On Wednesday afternoon after allegedly been poisoned, it is alleged that students complained that they had stomach bugs and others said they had been unable to sleep the previous night and angry parents are demanding answers
The department said about 16 pupils had consumed the food and had all experienced pains. They were rushed to several nearestt health facilities including Emalahleni and Kwamhlanga hospitals where some were discharged while a few still in a critical condition in different health facilities , there is an urgent meeting on Thursday where angry parents are expected to meet officials from the department of education to get answers. Mpumalanga education spokesperson Jasper Zwanes phone rang unanswered at the time of going to press.
This is a developing story , Flare fm news is still investigating further.